Join the CPS Partners Community!
Community-based partners that collaborate with the department of Social Science and Civic Engagement:
- align to one ore more of the powerful practices within the Civic Life Vision
- committed to supporting and improving CPS schools
- show commitment to equity and youth participation (voices, expertise, and leadership of young people)
- work continually to learn about and understand the community(ies) they serve
- advocate for democratic, culturally responsive instruction as essential to the K-12 education experience
- show evidence of assessment and reflection of their goals and impact
Partnership with the Department of Social Science and Civic Engagement includes:
- support and collaboration with our team to promote your resources and opportunities to CPS teachers, schools, and students
- your personal (editable) page on our searchable Partner Directory
- support working with or connecting to other partners or departments within CPS
- invitations to partner meetups where we share information and collaborate on strategy
- invitations to virtual resource fairs where you connect with teachers
- invitations to student-facing events and celebrations
If these criteria resonate with you and you would like to work with CPS Dept of Social Science and Civic Engagement, please fill out and submit the Prospective Partner Form. Our Community Partnership Specialist, Amber Neal, will follow up soon.