Social Science Skyline
The Skyline social science curriculum encourages curiosity and criticality, inviting students to question and shape the world around them.
The curriculum offers UDL (universal design for learning) supports in every lesson, supporting the comprehension of historic, economic, civic, and geographic case studies while practicing the skills or standards through alternate processes.
Learn more about Social Science Skyline Curriculum by course and grade band here.
Skyline Support Options
Check out the full Skyline professional learning system for more information regarding:
- Office Hours
- Wednesday Workshops
- Professional Learning: Skyline 101 Quarterly Curriculum Series & Unit-Specific Modules
- Grades PreK-5: Jennie Vazquez, K5 Social Science Specialist, email@example.com
- Grades 6-7: Tamara Acoba, Middle School Social Science Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 8: Dora Charles, Middle School Civic Learning Specialist, email@example.com
- Grade 9 & 10: Alayna Washington, HS Social Science Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org